What happened to February? Seriously, y’all, where did it go?? I feel like yesterday was Feb 1st and then I blinked… and now it’s almost March!
Before we leave this month behind, I wanted to do a quick round-up to share some of the things I’ve been loving in our shortest month of the year.
- Protein Balls made from the recipe I found on Megan Runion’s blog, For All Things Lovely. She shared the recipe a while back, and Ryan and I love them. I’ve made several batches of them (I forgot the honey on the first go-round, and they were an epic fail!), and we love keeping them on hand. They’re the perfect thing to satisfy any cravings we might have for something sweet!
- NCIS. Not sure how it happened exactly, but Ryan and I have started to watch one of my favorite shows again, starting from Season 1 Episode 1. Netflix has about thirteen seasons, I think. I’d forgotten how much I loved some of the earlier seasons, though, and I’m enjoying re-watching them.
- My Old Navy denim jacket (see the photo above). Another blogger friend of mine has been wearing hers so much, so I decided to buy one, and I’ve been wearing it so much since I bought it. It’s a great transition piece for Spring! Here is the exact one I bought, and I recommend sizing down AT LEAST one size. I normally wear an XXL in Old Navy, but I actually bought a L in this jacket. The XL just seemed to hang on me!
- My new tote bag from Amazon has been such a great purchase! It was only $15 and some of the colors are available with two-day Prime shipping. (#notsponsored). If you don’t know already, I carry a tote bag everywhere with all of my notebooks, planners, pens, and whatever book I’m currently reading, and this one was such an inexpensive purchase. I’ve had it for several weeks now, and it’s holding up really well. I also think it’s fun to dress basic tote bags with a cute little scarf or bow. It really adds a touch of personal flair, I think!
- Two Charleston restaurants I tried this month were Husk & 5 Church. (You might remember my post about brunch at 5 Church). I tried to take photos at Husk so I could blog about it, but the lighting was too dim. Next time, I’m just going to use the flash on my camera! Both of these restaurants were delicious, and I would highly recommend them if you’re visiting Charleston!
So that’s my round-up of the month! Though February felt so brief, it was a really good month, I think. I’m very excited for what’s coming in March. We’re about to leave on an exciting trip, and I can’t wait to share some details with y’all when we get back!